مرحبا بكم في منتدى الإصلاح
الدال على الخير كفاعله
منتدى الإصلاح
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
مرحبا بكم في منتدى الإصلاح
الدال على الخير كفاعله
منتدى الإصلاح
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى الإصلاح

أشقِ البدن بنعيم الروح، ولا تشقِ الروح بنعيم البدن فإن نعيم الروح وشقاؤها أعظم وأدوم، ونعيم البدن وشقاؤه أقصر وأهون.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  التسجيلالتسجيل  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  موقـع الأمــر الأول  موقع الشيخ ابن باز  صالح الفوزان  ابن عثيمين  مدونة أبو راشد  أحمد الحــازمي  سلطان العيد  عبد الحميد الجهني  ابن جبرين  عبد الرحمن البراك  عبد الله الغديــان  مدونة عـادل آل حمدان  محمد أمـان الجــامي  هـــاجس  الشيخ مقبل الوادعي  الشيخ أحمد النجمي  مدونة الخليفي  القرآن الكريم  دخولدخول  
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعرف على آسية بنت مزاحم
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 14, 2023 6:31 pm من طرف ماجد تيم

» هل تريد أن ترى فرعون وهامان ... تعرف عليهما ؟! ????????
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالجمعة يونيو 09, 2023 5:39 pm من طرف ماجد تيم

» مكان الطود - وغرق فرعون
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالثلاثاء يونيو 06, 2023 5:44 pm من طرف ماجد تيم

»  زوروا موقع الأمر الأول | تعلموا دينكم
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالإثنين يونيو 05, 2023 4:08 pm من طرف زائر

» فهم الصحابة رضي الله عنهم
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالإثنين يونيو 05, 2023 3:55 pm من طرف زائر

» أهل الأثر والسنة
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالإثنين يونيو 05, 2023 3:48 pm من طرف زائر

» اتباع السنة والآثار
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالإثنين يونيو 05, 2023 3:41 pm من طرف زائر

» السنن والآثار
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالإثنين يونيو 05, 2023 3:32 pm من طرف زائر

» السامري الدجال ... تعرف عليه
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالسبت يونيو 03, 2023 5:57 pm من طرف ماجد تيم

المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
سلسله تأملات قرآنية د. عبدالله بن بلقاسم ...( متجددة)
من أقوال عبد الله بن مسعود رضي الله عنه
بعض تحقيقات الشيخ: عادل آل حمدان الغامدي حفظه الله تعالى
كيف يطول عمرك بالصلاة ؟
يونس عليه السلام / الجزء 2
كيف تحمي نفسك من الشياطين ؟
كيف يبارك لك في طعامك ؟
شرح الأصول الستة
تأملات قرآنية للـشيخ / د. عبد الله بن بلقاسم
من أقوال يحيى بن معاذ رحمه الله تعالى
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
أبو لقمان
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Bar_right The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Bar The wrongdoers do not have my covenant I_vote_lcap 
عزمي ابراهيم عزيز
 The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Bar_right The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Bar The wrongdoers do not have my covenant I_vote_lcap 
ماجد تيم
امانى يسرى محمد
عبد السلام
أحمد القلي
عبد الرحمن
التبادل الاعلاني
عبد الرحمن البراك صالح الفـوزان صالح اللحيدان عبد الرحمن السعدي عبد العزيز الطريفي عبد المحسن القاسم صححه الوادعي

The wrongdoers do not have my covenant

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عبد الرحمن الموحد
زائر

The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The wrongdoers do not have my covenant    The wrongdoers do not have my covenant Emptyالإثنين فبراير 24, 2020 7:57 am

(لا ينال عهدي الظالمين)

The First Speech

All praise is due to Allah alone. With his favour the pious persons have been rightly guided. And those who have been gone astray have been misled by his justice. He is not questioned for anything he does, however all others are questioned. And I testify that there is none worth worshipping except Allah alone and that Mohammad is the slave and messenger of Allah. Peace and Grace of Allah be upon him continuously forever.
O salves of Allah! Fear Allah and be dutiful to him righteously. Provide from your lives for your death, from your health for your illness and from your leisure time for your busy times. Be prompt in doing good deeds (before you are overtaken) by turbulence which would be like a part of the dark night. During (that stormy period) a man would be a Muslim in the morning and an unbeliever in the evening or he would be a believer in the evening and an unbeliever in the morning, and would sell his faith for worldly goods. The person would sell his faith for worldly goods.
So o slaves of Allah: Save yourselves and ask Allah to guard you against these afflictions. Don't over trust yourselves however trust your Lord. Never be a flunky who says: If people do good deeds, I will do good deeds as well, and if they do bad deeds I will also keep pace with them in their deeds. However you should determine to be a believer even if the whole residents of the earth disbelieved.
Beware that the best words are in the book of Allah the Almighty and Supreme and the best method of conduct in life is the method of Mohammad the messenger of Allah -peace and blessings be upon him. Be also aware that the worst things in the religion of Allah are the invented. Every invention in the religion is a heresy and every heresy is a straying from the right path.
O people of monotheism! Dear monotheists' brothers! There is a verse in the Book of Allah whoever opened his heart for it Allah would bestow him with the highest ranks in the world and in the hereafter. Allah will bless him with the leadership in the religion and he will be a righteous example for the righteous people.
Allah the Almighty, the Supreme and the Glorious said about his friend and one of his most beloved among people:
﴿ وَإِذِ ابْتَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ ﴾ [البقرة/124]
﴾124. And remember when the Lord of Ibrahim tried him with certain commandments which he fulfilled, ﴿
The one who is trying is the Lord of all worlds. And the person under trial is Ibrahim who is the friend of Allah.
The trial of legal matters is harder than the trials of the destiny. Because the trials of destiny such as poverty or illness and the alike could be adorable by the believer, the atheist, the righteous and the licentious and they are only symptoms and incidents that Allah tried his slaves with.
As for the legal trials and afflictions with the Islamic law obligations they are only adorable by the righteous sincere people of the Hereafter. So that when Allah tried Ibrahim with some words these words were legal indications as Allah said:
﴿ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ صِدْقًا وَعَدْلًا لَا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَاتِهِ ﴾ [الأنعام/155]
﴾115. And the word of thy Lord has been fulfilled in truth and justice. None can change his words, ﴿
Allah has tried Ibrahim with a trial that he only indicated on Mohammad - peace and blessings of Allah be on him - Ibn Abbas said: "No one had ever fulfilled all the requirements except Ibrahim -peace be on him- then after Allah had sent Mohammad -peace and blessings of Allah be on him-, he did the same as his grandfather (fulfilling the requirements of the religion perfectly)." This is the status of the prophets and the messengers of Allah and the greatest and the most favourable among them are Ibrahim and Mohammad -peace and blessings of Allah be on them all-.
Ibn Abbas said: these commands that Allah had tried Ibrahim with were the entire Islamic issues which are thirty portions. Then portions of them are in the chapter of Repentance (Tawbah) in which Allah said:
﴿ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اشْتَرَى مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُمْ بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَيَقْتُلُونَ وَيُقْتَلُونَ وَعْدًا عَلَيْهِ حَقًّا ﴾ [التوبة/111]
﴾111. Surely, Allah has purchased of the believers their persons and their property in return for the heavenly Garden they shall have; they fight in the cause of Allah, and they slay and are slain - an unfailing promise that he has made binding on Himself. ﴿
Then he said after that:
﴿التَّائِبُونَ الْعَابِدُونَ الْحَامِدُونَ السَّائِحُونَ الرَّاكِعُونَ السَّاجِدُونَ الْآمِرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَالنَّاهُونَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ﴾
﴾112. Those who turn to Allah in repentance, who worship him, who praise him, who go about in the land serving him, who bow down to him, who prostrate themselves in Prayer, who enjoin good and forbid evil,﴿
He separated between them in order not to be considered as one thing. So enjoining the known good acts is not accepted without be accompanied by forbidding the bad deeds
﴿ وَالْحَافِظُونَ لِحُدُودِ اللَّهِ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴾ [التوبة/112]
﴾And who observe the limits set by Allah. And give glad tidings to those who believe. ﴿
Ibn Abbas said: "So Ibrahim fulfilled them all. He perfectly executed them all."
Then the second ten commands are in the beginning of the Chapter of the Believers (Al-Mo'menoon) and in Al-Ma'arij
﴿ قَدْ أَفْلَحَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ (1) الَّذِينَ هُمْ فِي صَلَاتِهِمْ خَاشِعُونَ (2) وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ عَنِ اللَّغْوِ مُعْرِضُونَ (3) وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ لِلزَّكَاةِ فَاعِلُونَ (4) وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ لِفُرُوجِهِمْ حَافِظُونَ (5) إِلَّا عَلَى أَزْوَاجِهِمْ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ غَيْرُ مَلُومِين (6) فَمَنِ ابْتَغَى وَرَاءَ ذَلِكَ فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْعَادُونَ (7) وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ لِأَمَانَاتِهِمْ وَعَهْدِهِمْ رَاعُونَ (8) وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ عَلَى صَلَوَاتِهِمْ يُحَافِظُونَ (9) أُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْوَارِثُونَ﴾ [المؤمنون/10[
﴾1. Successful indeed are the believers, 2. Who are humble in their Prayers, 3. And who shun all that which is vain, 4. And who are prompt and regular in paying the Zakat, 5. And who guard their chastity - 6. Except from their wives or what their right hands possess, for then they are not to be blamed; 7. But those, who seek anything beyond that, are the transgressors - 8. And who are watchful of their trusts and their covenants, 9. And who are strict in the observance of their Prayers. 10. These are the heirs, ﴿
And in the Chapter of Al-Ma'arij Allah said:
﴿ وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ بِشَهَادَاتِهِمْ قَائِمُونَ ﴾ [المعارج/33]
﴾33. And those who are upright in their testimonies. ﴿
And also in the same Chapter Allah said:
﴿ وَالَّذِينَ يُصَدِّقُونَ بِيَوْمِ الدِّينِ (26) وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ مِنْ عَذَابِ رَبِّهِمْ مُشْفِقُونَ ﴾ [المعارج/27].
﴾26. And those who believe in the Day of Judgment to be a reality; 27. And those who are fearful of the punishment of their Lord. ﴿
So Ibrahim perfectly executed them all.
And the third ten commands are in the chapter of (Al-Ahzab) the Parties.
﴿ إِنَّ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمَاتِ وَالْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْقَانِتَاتِ وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالصَّادِقَاتِ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّابِرَاتِ ﴾
﴾35. Surely, men who submit themselves to Allah and women who submit themselves to him, and believing men and believing women, and obedient men and obedient women, and truthful men and truthful women, and men steadfast in their faith and steadfast women, ﴿
However endurance of legal obligations is much harder than endurance of destiny.
﴿وَالْخَاشِعِينَ وَالْخَاشِعَاتِ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقَاتِ وَالصَّائِمِينَ وَالصَّائِمَاتِ وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ مَغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا﴾ [الأحزاب/35]
﴾And men who are humble and women who are humble, and men who give alms and women who give alms, and men who fast and women who fast, and men who guard their chastity and women who guard their chastity and men who remember Allah much and women who remember him - Allah has prepared for all of them forgiveness and a great reward. ﴿
So Ibrahim fulfilled them all.
Ibn Abbas said: "Then he was afflicted with migration from his country and people so he achieved that. Then he was tried with fighting against his kinship, denial of polytheism and polytheist, showing them enmity and hatred of the most close people to him so he did that also. Then he was tried with being casted in the fire because of Allah so he did that. Then he was afflicted with being ordered to sly his beloved sweetheart son with his hands so he did that."
Whenever Ibrahim the friend of Allah was tried, he proved being a real good man and a real slave of Allah. Then Allah said to him submit to me as a Muslim and embrace Islam so he said: I have submitted myself as a Muslim to the Lord of all worlds. So Allah said: O Ibrahim I have a surprising present for you. I am appointing you as a righteous leader and an ideal example for mankind to follow you till the Day of Resurrection. To the extent that all religions in the world are ascribing Ibrahim to be one of the followers of their religions to justify their religion.
﴿ مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلَا نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَكِنْ كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴾ [ آل عمران/67]
﴾67. Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian but he was ever inclined to God and obedient to him, and he was not of those who associate gods with Allah. ﴿
﴿ قُلْ إِنَّنِي هَدَانِي رَبِّي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ دِينًا قِيَمًا مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴾ [الأنعام/161]
161. Say, `My Lord has guided me unto a straight path - the right religion, the religion of Abraham, the upright. And he was not of those who associated gods with ALLAH.
﴿ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ دِينًا مِمَّنْ أَسْلَمَ وَجْهَهُ لِلَّهِ وَهُوَ مُحْسِنٌ وَاتَّبَعَ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَاتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ خَلِيلًا (125)﴾ [النساء/125]
﴾125. And who is better in faith than he who submits himself entirely to Allah, and he is a doer of good and follows the religion of Abraham ? And Allah took Abraham for a special friend. ﴿
﴿ إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ كَانَ أُمَّةً قَانِتًا لِلَّهِ حَنِيفًا وَلَمْ يَكُ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (120) شَاكِرًا لِأَنْعُمِهِ اجْتَبَاهُ وَهَدَاهُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ (121) وَآتَيْنَاهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَإِنَّهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (122) ثُمَّ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ أَنِ اتَّبِعْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ﴾ [النحل/123]
﴾120. Abraham was indeed a paragon of virtue, obedient to Allah, ever inclined to him , and he was not of those who set up equals with Allah; 121. Ever grateful for his favours: He chose him and guided him to a straight path. 122. And we bestowed on him good in this world, and in the Hereafter he will surely be among the righteous. 123. And now we have sent revelation to thee, enjoining, `Follow the way of Abraham who was ever inclined to Allah and was not of those who set up equals to him.'﴿
Also one of the commands that Ibrahim fulfilled was the whole pilgrimage rituals that he himself performed -peace be on him-: he performed the circumambulation of Kaaba, walking in between the mounts Safa and Marwa, Standing in 'Arafat, spending the night in Muzdalifah, standing in the Sacred Rite place and staying in Mina he did it all humbly and sincerely supplicating to Allah in reverence. So we ordered to follow his example and say the same words he said in the exact places. Also from the commands that Ibrahim -peace be on him- fulfilled that he was ordered with the ten Nature's Practices, five in the head and five in the body so he fulfilled them all. Allah said about him:
﴿ وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ الَّذِي وَفَّى (37)﴾ [النجم/37]
﴾37. And of Abraham who fulfilled the divine commandments ? ﴿
O slaves of Allah! There is no glory, leadership, authority, or farewell except with trials and the hardest trails is of commands and prohibitions especially performing the obligations of Allah, endurance in the cause of Allah, ordaining the good manners and forbidding the bad manners even if you were disappointed from the closest people, even if enemies increasingly attacked you as they attacked Ibrahim in multitude. Even if the feeling of alienation became severe on you as Ibrahim who was alone on earth however he didn't feel alienation because he was clinging to Allah.
﴿ وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ الَّذِي وَفَّى (37)﴾ [النجم/37]
﴾37. And of Abraham who fulfilled the divine commandments ? ﴿
﴿ وَإِذِ ابْتَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ﴾
﴾124. And remember when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commandments which he fulfilled, ' ﴿
This is a praise from Allah to Ibrahim and everyone who followed his example.
﴿ إِنَّ أَوْلَى النَّاسِ بِإِبْرَاهِيمَ لَلَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُ وَهَذَا النَّبِيُّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَاللَّهُ وَلِيُّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴾ [آل عمران/68]
﴾68. Surely, the nearest of men to Abraham are those who followed him and this prophet and those who believe in him, and Allah is the Friend of the believers. ﴿
﴿ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا قَالَ ﴾
﴾Allah said, `I will make thee a leader of men. ﴿

Then he -peace be on him- said:
﴿ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي ﴾ [البقرة/124]
﴾Abraham asked, `And from among my offspring ?'﴿
There is a benefit from this which is the man should be mostly concerned in his offspring by educating them, supervising them, advising them and supplicating to Allah for them to bring out from his offspring who worship Allah without ascribing any other deities with him. So he -peace and blessings of Allah be on him- said:
﴿ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي ﴾
﴾Abraham asked, `And from among my offspring ?'﴿
Then Allah dictated this divine predestined rule that we frequently forget.
﴿ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ ﴾
﴾Allah said, `my covenant does not embrace the wrongdoers.'﴿
This rule is both legal and destiny.
As for being destiny: The wrongdoer can never be a righteous example even if the ignorant, common people and those who are not versed scholars appointed him as an example. Even if they made him a leader, he is not a leader with Allah or in the views of the sincere among his creatures. The polytheist is wrongdoer and who does not consider the polytheist an unbeliever is also a wrongdoer. Who facilitates the polytheism, who do not rage against it and rage for the rights of Allah is a wrongdoer. Whoever filled his writings with supplicating to Allah by the rank of righteous people and ask the blessings of them after he knew the path of the companions is a wrongdoer. Who has distorted the attributes and the descriptions of Allah without being satisfied with what the messenger -peace and blessings of Allah be on him - and his companions thought about that and in spite of being aware of their path, he distorted, changed, construed and disabled them such person is a wrongdoer. He can never be a leading example even if they appointed him so.
This issue of the attributes and the descriptions of Allah is not a jurisprudential issue to think and issue your own opinion. So whoever issued a personal opinion in these issues is a wrongdoer. Whoever was not satisfied with the state of belief that the messenger - peace and blessings of Allah be on him - and his companions believed in is a wrongdoer. The righteous one is who make juristic opinion in the jurisprudential issues so this one is not accused of being a wrongdoer for that even if his opinion was wrong. The wrongdoer is who does not feel satisfied with the pillars of Islam as Mohammad - peace and blessings of Allah be on him – believed and was satisfied with. so the destiny rule is that he can never be a leading example.
﴿ إنَّ شَانِئَكَ هُوَ الْأَبْتَرُ (3)﴾ [الكوثر/3]
﴾3. For he who hates you (O Mohammad), he will be cut off (from posterity and every good thing in this world and in the Hereafter). ﴿
The Legal side is that we have been brohibited to call him a leading example and whoever called him a leader while being aware of his status is the wrongdoer because he is deceiving the Muslims, make their religion dubious for them and afflicting their weak people.
Dear brothers in Allah's path. There should be a discrimination between the truth and the falsehood as it was the case with our ancestors. Their tongues used to be vicious against those blasphemous, dotard, hypocrites and innovators even if they were claiming good intentions in order not to make the religion dubious. They used to warn people of their writings and declared that the truth has no place in these books even if it happened to occur in those books however it is more clear and pure in the writings of the truthful righteous scholars' books.
Never forget this verse.
O Allah we seek refuge in Allah from the wrongdoing and the wrongdoers. O Allah help us to fulfill your commands. O Allah help us the same way you helped Ibrahim, bestow us with success as you bestowed Ibrahim with success in fulfilling your commands according to our capacity. O Lord of all worlds! O Allah make us a leading example for the righteous people behind us. And make us symbols for the righteous and monotheists o Lord of all worlds. O Allah do not mislead us in affliction with those you have misled and don't plan against us as you with those you have planned against. O Allah don't make us among those who afflicted your slaves and filled them with doubts regarding the religion because they appointed the wrongdoer as leading examples in their religion o Lord of all worlds. As Ibrahim was a leader of religion however the secular leadership Allah gives for those who he loves and those he does not love. O Allah we ask you to strengthen the backbones of us, our monotheists brothers and Sunnis people everywhere. O Allah strengthen them, relieve their hearts, steadfast their feet, direct them, bless their efforts and gather their decisions. O Allah! Whoever planned evil against them because of their religion turn back his cunning against him in his throat fatal spots, make him a severe example for all worlds, make his cunning the cause of his devastation. O Lord of all worlds! Cast fright into their hearts. O Allah ! take him in punishment from his unexpected positions. O Allah make him lost in his matters away from Muslims. That's for whoever desires a mischief for us or the religion o Lord of all worlds. O Allah we ward them off with you in their throats and seek refuge in you from their evils o you are the Ever-Living the All-Sustaining. O Allah! you are suffice whoever trusted you. No might or power except with you. O Allah we trusted you and put our matters under your authority. There is no one worth worshipping except you. And there is no might or power except with Allah the Great and the Supreme.
What I have said you have heard and I ask for Allah's forgiveness for you and me so ask him for forgiveness.

The Second Speech
All praise is due to Allah alone. I praise Allah the Lord of all the worlds. And the glad tiding in the hereafter are for the pious. The aggression is only upon the wrongdoers. I testify that there is none worth worshipping except Allah alone without partners and that Mohammad is the slave of Allah and his messenger -peace and blessings be upon him eternally till the Day of Resurrection.
O slaves of Allah! Whoever does not benefitted with the Qur'an, may Allah prevent him benefit of everything. What discourse other than the Qur'an could they believe in?
Allah the Almighty and the Supreme said:
﴿إذَا الشَّمْسُ كُوِّرَتْ (1) وَإِذَا النُّجُومُ انْكَدَرَتْ (2) وَإِذَا الْجِبَالُ سُيِّرَتْ (3) وَإِذَا الْعِشَارُ عُطِّلَتْ (4) وَإِذَا الْوُحُوشُ حُشِرَتْ (5) وَإِذَا الْبِحَارُ سُجِّرَتْ (6) وَإِذَا النُّفُوسُ زُوِّجَتْ (7)"( جُمع أهل الباطل بعضهم إلى بعض وأهل التوحيد بعضهم إلى بعض، الأرواح التي تآلفت في الدنيا تتآلف في الآخرة)" وَإِذَا النُّفُوسُ زُوِّجَتْ (7) وَإِذَا الْمَوْءُودَةُ سُئِلَتْ (8) بِأَيِّ ذَنْبٍ قُتِلَتْ (9) وَإِذَا الصُّحُفُ نُشِرَتْ (10)"( وا سوءتاه مما في الصحف إلا أن يعفو الله ويتجاوز)"وَإِذَا الصُّحُفُ نُشِرَتْ (10) وَإِذَا السَّمَاءُ كُشِطَتْ (11) وَإِذَا الْجَحِيمُ سُعِّرَتْ (12) وَإِذَا الْجَنَّةُ أُزْلِفَتْ (13) عَلِمَتْ نَفْسٌ مَا أَحْضَرَتْ (14)"( قال عمر:" إلى هذا يُساق الحديث)"عَلِمَتْ نَفْسٌ مَا أَحْضَرَتْ (14)"( لكن لا عمل هناك، وإنما هو حساب)" فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالْخُنَّسِ (15) الْجَوَارِ الْكُنَّسِ (16) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا عَسْعَسَ (17) وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا تَنَفَّسَ (18) إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلُ رَسُولٍ كَرِيمٍ (19) ذِي قُوَّةٍ عِنْدَ ذِي الْعَرْشِ مَكِينٍ (20) مُطَاعٍ ثَمَّ أَمِينٍ (21) وَمَا صَاحِبُكُمْ بِمَجْنُونٍ (22) وَلَقَدْ رَآهُ بِالْأُفُقِ الْمُبِينِ (23) وَمَا هُوَ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ بِضَنِينٍ (24)"(أي متهم)" وَمَا هُوَ بِقَوْلِ شَيْطَانٍ رَجِيمٍ (25) فَأَيْنَ تَذْهَبُونَ (26) إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِلْعَالَمِينَ (27) لِمَنْ شَاءَ مِنْكُمْ أَنْ يَسْتَقِيمَ (28) وَمَا تَشَاءُونَ إِلَّا أَنْ يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ﴾ [التكوير/29]
﴾1. When the sun is folded up, 2. And when the stars are obscured, 3. And when the mountains are made to move, 4. And when the she-camels, ten-month pregnant are abandoned, 5. And when the wild beasts are gathered together, 6. And when the rivers are drained away, 7. And when various people are brought together, 8. And when the female-infant buried alive is questioned about - 9. `For what crime was she killed ?' 10. And when books are spread abroad, 11. And when the heaven is laid bare, 12. And when Hell-Fire is set ablaze, 13. And when Paradise is brought nigh, 14. Then every soul will know what it has produced. 15. Nay ! I call to witness those that recede while advancing, 16. Rush ahead and then hide. 17. And I call to witness the night as it draws to a close, 18. And the dawn as it begins to breathe, 19. That this is, surely, the word revealed to a noble Messenger, 20. Possessor of strength, established in the presence of the Lord of the Throne, 21. Entitled to obedience and faithful to his trust. 22. And your companion is not mad. 23. And he, assuredly, saw him on the clear horizon. 24. And he is not niggardly with respect to the unseen. 25. Nor is this the word of Satan, the rejected. 26. Wither, then, are you going ? 27. It is nothing but a Reminder unto all the worlds, 28. Unto such among you as desire to go straight. 29. And you desire not a thing except that Allah, the Lord of the worlds, desire it. ﴿
O Allah make us of those you have willed to be upright and helped them on it, o Lord of all worlds. And there is no might or power except with you. Then I am supplicating for rain so supplicate with me. O Allah water us, water us, help us. O Allah revive our hearts with the belief, the Qur'an and traditions. And revive our country with useful rain, o you are the Most Merciful. O Allah bring down rain on us and do not let us to despair. O Allah do not punish us for our sins, o Lord of all worlds. O Allah water us, send down rain upon us, refresh us with rain. O Allah fill up the udders for us, bring up plants out of earth for us, show us your blessings and suffice us with your favor to be in no need of your creatures, o Lord of all worlds. O Allah make the rain you are going to send to us a strength for us to obey you with and a provision for some time.
O Allah pour your mercy, peace and blessings on your perfect slave and messenger Mohammed and his family, companions and followers to the Day of Religion.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الإصلاح :: ركن خاص للزوار ( لا يحتـــاج إلى تسجيل )- المنبــــر المفتـــوح-
انتقل الى: